Intellectual Property Right-IPRS
US Patent: Polysaccharide agents and methods of their use for removing solids from water. Inventors: Rajani Srinivasan, Anuradha Mishra, John McKinney .
Assignee: THE TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY SYSTEM. A part of the technology has been licensed by a Company Pristana LLC headed by Mr. John Mckinney of Company Columbia Biogas, California.
- Bhupendra Chaudhary, Sakshi Arora and Dhananjay Pandey (2018) Method of plant phenotype alteration via target-mimicry based diminution of miRNA167. India Patent Application No. 201811032478 A, 30 August 2018
- Vikrant Nain and Suman (2017) Sequences and procedures for high throughput assembly of TALE nucleases/TALE fusion proteins. (Patent Application No. 201711009831) 2017
- Bhupendra Chaudhary and Dhananjay Pandey (2017) Bioengineering of Cotton for Increased Floral Inception and Fiber Initiation. India Patent Application No. 201711026325 A, 04 August 2017
- Bhupendra Chaudhary and Dhananjay Pandey (2017) Method for enhanced tetrahydrofolate production by deregulation of allosteric inhibition of dihydroneopterin aldolase (DHNA). India Patent Application No.201711000033 A, 05 January 2017
- Bhupendra Chaudhary and Dhananjay Pandey (2016) Methods of Producing Early Flowering and Enhanced Agronomic Traits in Plants. India Patent Application No.201611036458 A, 28 October 2016
- Shakti Sahi and Vikrant Nain (2013) Methods and compositions for expression, purification, activation and enzyme assay of Leucyl amino peptidasesâ€ (27/DEL/2013)
- Vikrant Nain and Shakti Sahi (2013) A synthetic gene encoding Plasmodium falciparum leucyl aminopeptidase PfA-M17 and uses thereofâ€ (28/DEL/2013).
- Saxena Pratiksha, Lokesh Sharma, Copyright of QSIM, L-53455/2013.
- Saxena Pratiksha, Tulsi Kushwaha, Copyright of SIMIN, L-53456/2013.
- Saxena Pratiksha, Abhinav Chaudhary, Sanchit Kumar, Satyavan Singh, Copyright of TRANSSIM, L-58410/2014.
- Pratiksha Saxena, Bhavya Nidhi Vats, L-62664/2015.
- Pratiksha Saxena, Neha Khanna, Copyright of SIMFEED, L-72258/2018.